Today, we will first explain the gas spring specifications from the center distance, stroke, joint, pressure, working principle, etc., and the support rod will explain the gas spring in an easy-to-understand method.
1. Look at the gas spring specifications from the center distance: under normal circumstances, the center distance ≤ 170mm belongs to the miniature series of gas springs. Conventional gas spring specifications are in the range of 170mm to 650mm, which is the general and conventional range. Gas springs over 650mm are called relatively long gas springs, of course, they will generally not exceed 1600mm.
2. From the perspective of stroke, gas spring specifications: stroke S≤50mm is a relatively small gas spring range. 50mm≤stroke S≤280mm is the normal stroke range. The stroke S≥280mm is a relatively large stroke specification.
3. From the point of view of the joints, it can be divided into spherical heads, flat heads, T-shaped heads, U-shaped heads, furniture heads, special joints… But the more conventional ones are spherical heads. .
4. From the point of view of material: ordinary carbon steel is generally used, and stainless steel gas springs generally use 304 stainless steel and 201 stainless steel.
5. From the point of view of the appearance of spray paint: generally the pipes are sprayed with black paint, but according to customer requirements, some customers like to spray silver-pink paint.
6. From the point of view of the gas spring principle: there are conventional support rod gas springs that play a supporting role, as well as oil hydraulic hydraulic rods that play a buffer role, free type gas springs, traction type gas springs, self-locking angle adjusters, Stop angle adjuster at will.
Post time: Mar-26-2021